On the phone now, on hold too see if I can get my money back.I got billed the 3.95 on the 5th aug and again on 8/19.
Super posed.Want my money back plus I did not like the product.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Pathos Skin Care Charge
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I got these two items as a sample for $4.95 a piece next thing I know is I get $83 for the RX item taken out of my account and..."
- "I started using WEN about six months ago. At first I was skeptical, but after using it for a week I fell in love with the product and how it..."
- "I do not understand people today, As a Direct Sales Rep I go out of my way to educate and help people. I also buy and support other companies as..."
- " I had a small water accidents and Paul Davis came to take care of it through my HOA. After the job is complete I decided to have them..."
- "I just had an awful experience at Mavado in Livermore outlets. Her name was Liliana first she opened up the store 15 minutes late secondly she was rude and seem..."
- " I went to my neighbor store that I trust Safeway store in Emeryville California And I bought some grocery Some of them Coca-Cola products ..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."